Cyber transcends and permeates literally every other battlespace domain. Asymmetric fourth and fifth generation warfare strategies and tactics have resulted in a reality where every physical and social human system is a potential target for violent attack, disruption or covert influence.
ISHPI works in concert with other defenders of the Homeland to fortify national preparedness, agility, strength and advantage in the cyber domain—a readiness state we refer to as an holistic Cyberstance™. Using our integrated holistic service solutions fortified with Cybersmithed™ and ActiveDefense™ software developed using our proprietary CMMI® Maturity Level 5 Agile High Velocity Development℠ process, we weave the armor and forge the weapons that enable our clients to maintain a dominating holistic CyberStance™—always ready to Anticipate, Defend, Exploit, and Attack in the cyber domain. Our Information Operations, Advanced Information Services, Health Care IT Services, C5ISR Engineering & Technical Services, and Training and Consulting business units work in unison to provide experience people, proven processes, technology, advice and leadership to enable full spectrum cyber capability.
- ISHPI Awarded 5 Year Contract to support Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record Applications
- ISHPI Awarded WAN-LAN Support Task Order for USCG TISCOM
- ISHPI’s VP of Contracts Jimettra Lundy named Vice President of the Women in Defense Greater Hampton Roads Chapter
- ISHPI Awarded ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- ISHPI Awarded ISO 20000-1:2018 and ISO 27001:2013 Certification