Certified Cloud Security Professional
The premier cloud security certification. Co-developed with Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). One of the hottest certifications on the market today. The CCSP recognizes IT and information security leaders who have the knowledge and competency to apply best practices to cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. It shows you’re on the forefront of cloud security.
Experienced, high-achieving IT and information security professionals who work in and/or consult about cloud platforms
Why Pursue It:
- Instant credibility: The CCSP positions you as an authority figure on cloud security. It’s a quick way to communicate your knowledge and earn trust from your clients or senior leadership.
- Staying ahead: The CCSP can enhance your working knowledge of cloud security and keep you current on evolving technologies.
- Versatility: You can use your knowledge across a variety of different cloud platforms. This not only makes you more marketable, it ensures you’re better equipped to protect sensitive data in a global environment.
- Career advancement: The CCSP creates new opportunities — from being able to move into more strategic roles, to being able to add new consulting services to your business.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology.
- Three years must be in information security, and one year must be in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK.Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement.