POC: Stephen Shook DIOMDS@ishpi.net (309) 264-8863
HSCG79-11-D-PTE041, ISHPI is a Prime member of a joint venture between Integrated Systems, Inc. (ISI) and ISHPI (ISI-AIS Joint Venture) awarded the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Division Information Office Application Modernization Development and Support (DIOMDS) contract, which is a 10-year, multiple-award Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract for commercial information technology modernization and development and support services.
DIOMDS services represent a significant portion of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Office of Information Technology (OIT) application development requirements. The contract establishes an IDIQ for application development and support services that include a wide range of development and support services required to provide solutions to the SEC program offices.
Contract Expiration Date: 22 September 2023
- Available to all SEC Program Offices
- Pre-Negotiated pricing with FFP and T&M CLIN options
- Total $80M Ceiling
- Functional Area 1 – Software Maintenance and Enhancements
- Functional Area 2 – Application Re-Engineering and Modernization
- Functional Area 3 – New Application Development with Full SDLC
- Functional Area 4 – Production Deployment, including Implementation of COTS Products
- Functional Area 5 – Transfer of Knowledge
- Legacy System Modernization – ISHPI is providing key support to replace legacy SEC applications with new, more robust versions to ensure that organizational needs and policies can be met as they evolve over time. Our solutions are developed in accordance with the SEC’s Architecture Strategy and the SEC CIO’s Oracle Transformation Initiative. They support federated and role-based accessibility, provide access to the SEC’s data intelligence and document assets, and are sufficiently scalable to account for the future growth of the SEC’s user base and data infrastructure.
- Agile High Velocity Development™ Systems Development – ISHPI is the expert on the application of Agile solutions, and we leverage our High Velocity Development™ capability for the SEC by developing iteratively and incrementally. We ensure each increment has major functionalities and/or enhancements from previous Sprints. Each release goes through thorough testing, to include regression testing, defect dispositions, bug fixes and user acceptance. The released solutions are promoted to multiple environments.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFMW) – ISHPI is providing a solution architecture primarily based on Oracle WebCenter Portal, Oracle WebCenter Content, Oracle BPM and Oracle ADF. We are specialists in designing and building complex decision support systems, including data warehouse and data-mart systems. In addition to our decision support expertise, our staff have extensive experience in dashboard reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
- Sustainability, Operations and Maintenance – ISHPI engineers and IT specialists have provided complete end-to-end methodologies and services to sustain and modernize legacy systems. Our engineers have reverse-engineered legacy systems to extract business rules, elicited requirements for the modernization solution, and analyzed and recommended implementation alternatives, including COTS and custom solutions for scalability and maintainability.