SeaPort POC: Michael Beadle Seaportfirstname.lastname@example.org (757) 276-4161
May contact the POC’s listed for information regarding the SeaPort-E program or additional data on customer satisfaction with our services provided.
Contract Expiration Date: 04 April 2019
Zones: 2 (National Capital); 3 (Mid Atlantic); 4 (Gulf Coast); 5 (Midwest); 6 (Southwest)
The Navy Seaport-e Web Site is http://www.seaport.navy.mil/
Delivery Order No. N6523618F3056
Our Quality Assurance Program is in an iterative cycle is tailored to the existing clients needs, drives their mission capabilities and ensures that all products and services are delivered on time every time while exceeding our client’s quality expectations. We know this is true as our QA program is employed in each and every customer engagement with no exceptions.
The ISHPI QA Program model includes an operational component focused on delivery of the services in the PWS and a business component focused on cost, labor, and invoice projections. Both components include continuous improvement processes incorporating lessons learned, the specifics with regard to evolving missions, advancing technology, and customer satisfaction. The ISHPI approach incorporates PMI, ITIL and CMMI processes and methodologies to ensure that every service we provide is aligned with the business needs of our clients and the any existing methodologies to ensure secure and timely delivery of system capabilities and services.
ISHPI’s QA Program will affirm and audit the defined services of the PWS by: driving schedule reviews; evaluating and participating in the complaint/resolution process; evaluating performance (via metrics both defined and emerging) against the PWS requirements; reviewing deliverables (CDRL/DIN); performing scheduled and random quality-checks/surveillance/audits; reporting quality findings in the Monthly Progress Report (MPR) and invoices. Our overriding objective is developing a synergistic relationship between the Government and ISHPI in order to foster a trusted and continuing improvement partnership.
- Contract Title & Number: USCG ITIA Support Services (HSCG79-11-D-PTE041)
- Period of Performance: 06/17/2011– 06/16/2016
- Service Scope: IT, IA, and C&A support services
- Relevant FA: 3.2, 3.5, 3.10, 3.12., 3.18, 3.19
- Contract Title & Number: USCG TABSS (HSCG23-12-D-ATB003)
- Period of Performance: 6/22/2012 – 6/21/2017
- Service Scope: Program management, engineering, and technology support services
- Relevant FA: 3.2, 3.5, 3.7, 3.8, 3.12, 3.16, 3.17, 3.18, , 3.19, 3.20, 3.21
- Contract Title & Number: USMC MITSC West ITSS (M68909-11-C-1102)
- Period of Performance: 9/29/2011 – 9/28/2012
- Services Scope: IT Support Services, system and network administration and engineering, cyber security, and NCMI shutdown migrations
- Relevant FA: 3.2, 3.5, 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 3.18
- Contract Title & Number: GSA STARS II GWAC (GS-06F-0979Z)
- Period of Performance: 8/31/2011 – 8/30/2016
- Services Scope: Broad scope of collection, dissemination and protection of mission-critical information
- Relevant FA: 3.2, 3.5, 3.6, 3.10, 3.12, 3.14, 3.16, 3.18, 3.22
- Contract Title & Number: U.S. Army IADMS Services (W911W4-14-C-0007)
- Period of Performance: 3/21/2014 – 3/20/2016
- Services Scope: Applications & Data Management Support Services to the U.S. Army INSCOM
- Relevant FA: 3.2, 3.5, 3.6, 3.12, 3,14
- Contract Title & Number: JIEDDO Directed Analytic Support Services
- Period of Performance: 11/01/2011 – 10/31/2016
- Services Scope: Red Teaming, War Gamming, Modeling and Simulation, Analytics Support
- Relevant FA: 3.3, 3.20, 3.22
- Contract Title & Number: Selective Service System RCV Modernization Program
- Period of Performance: 8/28/2007 – 9/30/2013
- Services Scope: CMMI ML5 compliant Design, develop, test, and deployment of highly secure, configurable, and scalable Section 508-compliant system utilizing SOA framework
- Relevant FA: 3.2, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.8, 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.14
- FA2. Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support: We are specialists in designing and building complex decision support systems, including data warehouse and data-mart systems. In addition to our decision support expertise, our staff have extensive experience in dashboard reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining. ISHPI’s Advanced Information Services division is one of only 25 U.S. organizations appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 5. The superior past performance of ISHPI teams is the result of consistently executing at Maturity Level 5 at the organization, team, and individual levels. Based on that past performance, we confidently predict ISHPI will incrementally and continuously improve overall process capability while executing software development and systems engineering services on schedule, within budget, and with extremely high quality.
- FA3. Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support: ISHPI provides support in developing and implementing sophisticated models and decision maps using both traditional tools and advanced computer models, and understands that they and their utility vary markedly. ISHPI designs our models to capture preliminary new thinking and formally integrate the use of traditional M&S. Our approach allows analysts and decision-makers to drill down to details to inform strategy-level decisions and how they affect the successive critical decision necessary to achieve results in response to catastrophic events or in a conventional war. ISHPI provides analyses and develops models to provide a standing, on-demand War Gaming capability to enhance offensive and defensive strategy development. Our SMEs use threat scenario and modeling and simulation resources to assess future operations in the context of friendly and enemy courses of action, concepts of operations, tactics, techniques and procedures, and emerging technologies. ISHPI provides and maintains an in-depth tactical threat emulation capability for various AORs, area of operations and areas of interest. Our SME’ use threat emulation and other red teaming analytic methodologies to provide enemy perspectives and possible enemy courses of action in support of deployed forces planning efforts and analytic efforts.
- FA5. System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support: ISHPI is the expert on System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. Our role is to support and assist in each SDLC phase, by providing technical expertise, employing best practices and applying extensive technical expertise to meet each customer’s needs and expectations. In the SDLC Design phase we assist in developing a detailed system design based on the lower level system requirements. Our solutions are developed in accordance with the DoD Architecture Strategy and the individual branches transformation initiatives, support federated and role-based accessibility, provide access to the data intelligence and document assets, and are sufficiently scalable to account for the future growth of an agencies user base and data infrastructure.
- FA6. Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support: ISHPI is the expert on the application of Agile solutions and we lavage our HVD™ capability throughout the Federal and Defense sectors developing and releasing iteratively and incrementally, ensuring each increment has major functionality and/or enhancements from previous increment. Each release goes through thorough testing, regression testing, defect dispositions, bug fixes and acceptance from the users. The released solutions are then promoted to multiple enterprise environments.
- FA7. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support and FA9. System Safety Engineering Support: Throughout the DoD and DHS ISHPI has helped agencies put in place effective Planned Maintenance Systems (PMS) which identifies the most efficient maintenance support system that enables assets to meet operational performance and safety requirements. Logistics efficiencies can be realized by eliminating or reducing redundant or excessive maintenance activities, standardizing logistics support for configuration controlled assets, minimizing rework for configuration managed assets, reducing aggregate inventory levels through asset standardization, and reducing support and operational training by providing common equipment configurations and consistent user interfaces. This includes support for Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analyses that provide the logical and quantitative foundation for the maintenance activities required to support an asset to meet operational requirements. During classic RCM analyses, the asset is partitioned into systems, sub-systems, and components using standard and industry processes ensuring maximum availability.
- FA10. Configuration Management (CM) Support: ISHPI experts build complex data processing systems and provide innovative solutions to data and configuration management problems. We are specialists in designing and building complex decision support systems, including data warehouse and data-mart systems. In addition to our decision support expertise, our staff have extensive experience in dashboard reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
- FA11. QA Support: ISHPI has adopted the staged representation of CMMI DEV V1.3 as the model to guide continuous improvement and optimization of our QA approach. The “Maturity Level 5” designation indicates institutionalization of advanced practices across all process areas of the model (whereas “Capability Level 5” would indicate advanced practices in only a specific process area, for organizations using the continuous representation). Our Maturity Level 5 rating provides confidence of our deep organization knowledge and experience in applying high-maturity techniques across the spectrum of software best practices.
- FA12. IS Development, IA, and IT Support: ISHPI engineers protect the critical cyber infrastructure across the federal Government DoD and private sector using Dynamic Defense and Defense in Breadth techniques. Our professionals are recognized experts in securing networks and systems, providing secure cross-domain solutions and architecting active perimeter defense. Through the designing and securing critical networks and infrastructure for clients we ensure dominating Holistic CyberStance™ for our clients. ISHPI engineers and IT specialist have provided complete end-to-end methodologies and services to sustain and modernize legacy systems. Our engineers have reverse engineered legacy systems to extract business rules, eliciting requirements for the modernization solution, and analyzing and recommending implementation alternatives including COTS and custom solutions for scalability and maintainability. ISHPI engineers support vulnerability scanning and anti-virus activities to validate the compliance of IAVM implementation. We support Information Operations Condition (INFOCON) initiatives on servers and workstations throughout the enterprise network architecture.
- FA13. Inactivation and Disposal Support: ISHPI provides key support to replace legacy applications and IS with a new, more robust versions to ensure that organizational needs and policies can be met as they evolve over time including the ‘sun setting’ of the legacy systems and hardware.
- FA14. Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support: Our solutions are developed in accordance with the DoD’s Architecture Strategy, support federated and role-based accessibility, provide access to data intelligence and document assets, and are sufficiently scalable to account for the future growth of user base and data infrastructure.
- FA16. Logistics Support and FA17. Supply and Provisioning Support: ISHPI provides insight and advice concerning strategic direction and applicability of up to date, industry standard solutions based on in-depth understanding of the latest developments. Provides guidance on the functional procedures, processes, policies, detailed knowledge of Lifecycle Logistic Planning, Process Guides, Integrated Logistic Support, Change Management Processes, Configuration Management Processes and ongoing Modernization efforts throughout DHS and its components.
- FA18. Training Support: ISHPI is an (ISC)²® Official Training Provider, making us a part of a select and limited network of authorized training organizations committed to delivering the highest standard in cyber security training. We offer the certifications, provided by (ISC)², ensuring our staff is fully compliant and always up to date on 8570 compliance needs. In addition, ISHPI provides experienced trainers who deliver broad scope systems and capabilities training materials and seminars to our clients. We develop both formal and informal presentations, deliver classroom training with clearly defined learning objectives, evaluate student proficiency through various testing methods, and provide over the shoulder training for new hires and new technologies.
- FA19. In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support: ISHPI draws on its experience in supporting U.S. Coast Guard in creating advanced modeling techniques for the design, verification and validation of design based on current work on-going with USCG ship based platform support for HM&E efforts. ISHPI uses physics modeling and engineering analysis services to complement the engineering efforts of USCG and their support contractors.
- FA20. Program Support: ISHPI provides support to ensure the successful delivery of IT projects and products to all stakeholders to include the traditional areas of Project Management; Planning; Scheduling; Budgeting; Risk Management and Procurement. At the Program Management level, ISHPI supports Strategic Planning and Portfolio Execution by outlining and executing the program’s mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- FA21. Functional and Administrative Support: ISHPI provides acquisition, procurement and contract administration support assisting acquisition planning, spend rate analysis, contract closeout, service level management, and performance management measures. This includes contributions in developing statements of work/statements of objectives, acquisition plans, independent government cost estimates, procurement requests, limited source justifications, 508 compliance forms, acquisition checklists, and other documentation required to complete an acquisition within the timeline determined by the program for the specific acquisition action. ISHPI provides assistance in performing budget formulation, budget execution, analysis billing, and financial tracking services. In addition, ISHPI provides financial control and analysis functions to support all aspects of financial requirements, such as budgetary planning, budget formulation, budget forecasting, investment review, development of funding strategies and earned value management implementation.