STARS II POC: starsII@ishpi.net
GS00Q17GWD2004, ISHPI’s Commercial STARS II contract, is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract available for use by all U.S. Federal Government agencies worldwide, as well as state and local government. It covers IT Professional Services identified by Special Item Number (SIN) 132-51 and a single price list showing all services offered. ISHPI’s STARS II Price List can be found online through GSA ADVANTAGE!® a menu-driven database.
Contract Expiration Date: August 30, 2021
Set-aside Capabilities: 8(a)
Contract: GS00Q17GWD2004 (Click for Pricing Schedule)
ISHPI currently has more than 16 active Task Orders, of which one was a source-directed order with the U.S. Coast Guard’s C4IT Service Center BOD-TAB to provide project engineering support in establishing the USCG’s Deepwater C4IT/C4ISR system asset sustainment. For this sole-source order, USCG technical leads produced a Statement of Work (SOW) and an Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) based on available labor categories (labor rates are pre-negotiated for the region where the work will be performed). Typically, task orders under STARS II can be awarded to ISHPI in less than 24 hours.
- Information Operations – Our planners and developers provide adaptive methodologies that enable pragmatic innovation. We design and leverage leading-edge technologies to significantly reduce analytic timelines and enhance intelligence output. Our strong relationships with the academic, business, and non-profit communities help our warfighters build rich pictures of the complex social, political, and economic environments that enable and sustain adversary networks.
- Cyber Security – ISHPI engineers protect the critical cyber infrastructure across the Federal Government, DoD, and the private sector using Dynamic Defense and Defense in Breadth techniques. Our professionals are recognized experts in securing networks and systems, providing secure cross-domain solutions and architecting active perimeter defense. By designing and securing critical networks and infrastructure, we ensure dominating Holistic CyberStance™ for our clients.
- Sustainability, Operations and Maintenance – ISHPI engineers and IT specialists have provided complete end-to-end methodologies and services to sustain and modernize legacy systems. Our engineers have reverse-engineered legacy systems to extract business rules, elicited requirements for the modernization solution, and analyzed and recommended implementation alternatives, including COTS and custom solutions for scalability and maintainability.
- Modeling and Simulation – ISHPI develops mathematical and anecdotal models describing phenomena at multiple scales, develop databases and software systems to automate modeling and conduct statistical analysis and visualizations and turn-based scenario games of model outputs. We employ a variety of modeling techniques including agent-based modeling, Monte Carlo simulations, and statistical, geostatistical and geopolitical modeling.
- Advanced Information Services Support – Using our Agile High Velocity Development℠ software process, appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 5, our team has implemented information system (IS) solutions for more than 100 U.S. Federal Government and defense agencies, and we continue to assist the development of both Federal business systems and defense weapons systems. Our integrated systems and IS solutions achieve technology-enabled transformation goals for efficiency and effectiveness, which enables teams to achieve results far superior to generally-acknowledged industry averages for schedule, cost, and quality performance.
- Systems Lifecycle Integration – ISHPI is the expert on System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Process. Our role is to support and assist in each SDLC phase by providing technical expertise, employing best practices, and applying extensive technical expertise to meet each customer’s needs and expectations. In the SDLC Design phase we assist in developing a detailed system design based on lower level system requirements.
- Data Management and Storage – ISHPI experts build complex data processing systems and provide innovative solutions to data management problems. We specialize in designing and building complex decision support systems, including data warehouse and data-mart systems. In addition to our decision support expertise, our staff have extensive experience in dashboard reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
- Web Technologies – ISHPI developers have built hundreds of Web applications for Federal Government agencies and understand client needs for responsive design and compliance with mandated guidelines, such as Section 508 requirements and agency-specific protocols for software development and security.
- Predictive Analytics and Red Teaming – ISHPI’s predictive analytics and Red Team experts use historic and real-time data to make predictions of future events to inform decisions that lead to optimal outcomes, and to classify new observations that guide actions, target interventions, and recommend potential adversarial Courses of Action. Services include complex study design; data capture and management; data cleaning, merging, and harmonization; modeling, simulation, and visualization; and analysis, interpretation, and reporting.