Multiple Award Schedule POC: IT70-PMO@ishpi.net (843) 329-4100
GS-35F-467DA Special Item Number (SIN) 611420, Training Courses offered in Classroom and On-Line, (Course + Exam + Material)
- CISSP – Classroom
- CISSP – On-Line
- CISSP-ISSAP – Classroom
- CISSP-ISSAP – On-Line
- CISSP-ISSEP – Classroom
- CISSP-ISSEP – On-Line
- CISSP-ISSMP – Classroom
- CISSP-ISSMP – On-Line
- CSSLP – Classroom
- SSCP – Classroom
- CAP – Classroom
- CCSP – Classroom
- CCSP – On-Line
- HCISPP – Classroom
GS-35F-467DA, ISHPI’s Commercial IT Services contract is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract available for use by all Federal agencies worldwide, as well as state and local government. It covers IT Professional Services identified by Special Item Number (SIN) 54151S and a single Multiple Award Schedule price list showing all services offered. ISHPI’s Multiple Award Schedule Price List can be found online though GSA ADVANTAGE!® a menu-driven database.
Contract Expiration Date: 29 Aug 2021
Set-aside Capabilities: SDVOB
Contract: GS-35F-467DA (click here for pricing)
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Built in cyber labor categories
- CAD/CAM Services
- Desktop Management
- Programming Services
- Information Assurance
- IT Data Conversion Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- IT Network Management Services
- IT Backup and Security Services
- IT Systems Development Services
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- Auto. Info. System Design & Integration
- Automated News, Data and other Info. Services
- Cyber Security – ISHPI engineers protect the critical cyber infrastructure across the Federal Government, DoD, and private sector using Dynamic Defense and Defense in Breadth techniques. Our professionals are recognized experts in securing networks and systems, providing secure cross-domain solutions, and architecting active perimeter defense. By designing and securing critical networks and infrastructure, we ensure dominating Holistic CyberStance™ for our clients.
- Sustainability, Operations and Maintenance – ISHPI engineers and IT specialists provide complete end-to-end methodologies and services to sustain and modernize legacy systems. Our engineers have reverse-engineered legacy systems to extract business rules, elicited requirements for the modernization solution, and analyzed and recommended implementation alternatives, including COTS and custom solutions for scalability and maintainability.
- Systems Lifecycle Integration – ISHPI is the expert on System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Process. Our role is to support and assist in each SDLC phase by providing technical expertise, employing best practices and applying extensive technical expertise to meet each customer’s needs and expectations. In the SDLC Design phase, we assist in developing a detailed system design based on the lower level system requirements.
- Data Management and Storage – ISHPI experts build complex data processing systems and provide innovative solutions to data management problems. We specialize in designing and building complex decision support systems, including data warehouse and data-mart systems. In addition to our decision support expertise, our staff have extensive experience in dashboard reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
- Advanced Information Services Support – Using our Agile High Velocity Development℠ software process, appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 5, our team has implemented information system (IS) solutions for more than 100 U.S. Federal Government and defense agencies, and we continue to assist the development of both Federal business systems and defense weapons systems. Our integrated systems and IS solutions achieve technology-enabled transformation goals for efficiency and effectiveness, which enables teams to achieve results far superior to generally-acknowledged industry averages for schedule, cost, and quality performance.
- Web Technologies – ISHPI developers have built hundreds of Web applications for U.S. Federal Government agencies and understand client needs for responsive design and compliance with mandated guidelines, such as Section 508 requirements and agency-specific protocols for software development and security.